
Cousin Jim Bushnell looks so much like his dad and mom.

Rick who are these two ? Do you remember your student. He had such nice things to say about you and said he had prayer a short time ago and you were his coach. We had fun sharing a few minutes after Sabbath School . Stayed for pot luck. Will be a missionary. in one of the Islands.

Behind Him this Lady heard us talking and said I knew Rick at Spencer Ville and was so glad to hear about you and. I never know who I might see one week to another.

This is my 85 or 86 year old friend and is a special person from Hawaii related to the King Amaamama and other early Island people. She is so sweet and yet so funny. She was a great Hula dancer and served the popular people in the Show business field. You name them and she knows them. She is a dear.

Another picture of your friend Rick. He surely respects you. He was so delighted to be back as he was twelve years ago as a young lad that the Pastor knew his needs at that time.
1 comment:
Mom I fixed two of your pictures that were pretty washed out looking so they look a wee bit better. Hope that was okay. ck
Post a Comment