Friday, December 12, 2008

Trip to Garden Center

This was on the way to a special Nursery of trees, bushes an plants. It was to beautiful and awesome and inspiring.
Don't ask me the name of these yet but they were so lovely in the display and the coloring so delicate.
Another display at the entrance. What lovely people waited on us and I got undivided attention and they seemed to enjoy helping me to know what would be easy up keep. In the next batch of pictures today I will show you how I planted them by laying on the ground. With a little watering they will be a beautiful ground cover.
This is a nice planter of the tropical plants. Hope you enjoy. Connie helped me to do the easiest and fasted way to do blogging. I will be so happy to do more pictures and wish more of you could do the same. The face books I just can't learn at this time. Connie will send on your important things.Till next time ..Mom and Dad

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good job on your blog grandma. Keep it up!