
Rick in front of the the house with the beginning plants that don't grow too high. He added much soil and small rocks. Their will be small ferns placed in front of the tea plants and in front of the rocks. It is a beginning and he worked hard at it . Notice that the cement blocks are turned over and the plants removed. I will put them up above.

The hibiscus are really starting to bloom and so beautiful. Of course they last only one day but their are many buds just now. The pink one in back are coming nicely now also.

Launnies got a good picture of the three of us. I am pleased and we so enjoyed Rick being here.So many things done and so helpful.

Rick trying to keep in shape and the tread mill was helpful for us all just now.

Closing this group of pictures with another picture of the hibiscus. We will try another if I can. What a job but I will keep trying. Love all of you mom and dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment