Thursday, June 12, 2008

Launnies and dad at dinner. Had to get all the family. Wish you all were eating with us.

The are make believe watermelons that hung on the wall and I thought they like Hawaii. the blue and orange walls. the melons look delicious.

These were a group of fruits that grow around this place or at least represents the fruit that is so good for us.

The lady on the right is the cook and I believe she is philipino and they are known to be good cooks. She is too. the girl is her daughter and a son also served items to us.

This was at 31 Flavors and I had a scoop of coconut ice cream with macadamia nuts almonds. It tasted like what I used to serve when I was a young girl at Abadabas ice cream parlor. When memories we had.

No comments: