
Took year old flowers out and put this stretch fence to grow the beans up. Want to take out some of the old dirt out and put the beans in. I have some started in pots already. On the opposite side I will but zuccni. Hope they grow. Will try to get other fences and use on the terrace. Will try cuks etc.

This is another view of the same thing but at a different angle.

These are some yellow flowers I transplanted after rooting them. I think they are so beautiful. The yellow always shows up nicely.

These are you lotion flowers that you like. They do have a nice fragrance.

Another view of the flowers which I must look up the name for. Enjoy here comes some more.
Finished ironing and washing the morning early. We had a beautiful fathers day for our two men here.
No comments:
Post a Comment