Monday, June 16, 2008


These are the tomoto plants I planted with seed. I hope they turn out good. Also I put four piece of paper around the plants and covered them with redwood mulch. It should keep them moist and keep the paper in place. I think straw would blow around in the wind when it can get pretty heavy.

This is one of the t - plants and I love the color of the leaves. This is on the third terrace.


♠Guess what these are. Well it is the weeds on the fourth terrace and soon I must cut them down and also spray and move dirt to make a wider path so I don't fall all. Then I will put in ground cover of the Hawaiian fern that grow pretty tall and keeps the ground in place. Pray it will work. The weather is beautiful today. Up a five and then work outside and nap when it is hot in the afternoon.


Another view of the flowers when the sun was coming in the window

This is potted plant in the drive way against the fence. It is doing nicely. Little warm there so we will have to watch it close.

No comments: